Haven’t pulled up here in a bit but trust me, I’ve been updating my drafts with ideas 💡 for future posts. Truth is, between settling in my new job, moving my luggage from London to Gloucester and keeping up with Big Brother Naija, it’s been difficult having ‘blog time’.
1. How to follow up after a job application
2. What I learnt from my jobs as a …..
3. Write a ‘things to do before summer’ bucket list
4. Your favourite books in life (last year or month if an ardent reader)
5. Your current favorite playlist (could be genre, activity or situation ( like Nigerian, work-out or reflecting)
6. A diy you just learnt
7. Things to do on a rainy day
8. A list of places you have visited
9. Instagrammable places in a city (mine for London here and here)
10. Share a post filled with just photos
11. Your work desk and organisation tips
12. Whats on your nightstand/kitchen table?
13. Tell us an embarrassing story!
14. A book review (currently looking to purchase Gabrielle Union’s
15. Anxiety? share your top tips for dealing with it
16. Show us a tour of your city/town
(can’t wait to do of Gloucester)
17. High school advice for teenagers/things you wish you did differently
18. Talk about an event you have been to
19. What you get up to on a day off
20. Eight things that make you happy
21. Six things that piss you off
22. How to be positive and avoid negativity
23. Reflect on (previous week/last year/ last month)
24. Tips for saving money
My kimono is by a Nigerian brand, @o.n.eclothing.
Hope one or more than a couple of these serve as a guide to unsoire your posts.
Thanks for your time on here