Hi guys, as promised here are their first (of three) set of Nigerian Designed outfits for I’m posting everyday in April 2017 x
Hi guys, here is a way to recharge any phone worldwide in 3 easy steps..that’s not all, I’ve got at £2.00 discount available at the moment.
1 Enter phone number —> 2 Make payment –> 3 Credit received instantly
- log on to www.senditoo.com (sign-up)
- at the top right click ‘Send Top-up’
- choose country of recipient…enter number and then click ‘select’
- the network provider would be detected…choose the amount you want to send and its currency
- use the discount code ‘metro‘ for a £2.00 discount
- click ‘proceed to payment’ and log-on if you didn’t do so initially.
- make the payment.
That’s it guys. For Nigerian networks, the top-up voucher packages are;
N800 (£2.50) | N3,000 (£9.60) |N5,000 (£16.00) N7,000 (£22.40)
Hi guys, I’m definitely going to email every single winner today. Although I’d be sharing all 7 of my Nigerian Designed looks every Sunday in one post, I got so many pretty photos of today’s Eve & Tribe outfit so yeah, a post. Skirt & Top:- Eve & Tribe .. Bag:- Louis Vuitton .. Heels:- Aldo
Hi beautiful people,
Androgyny to me is all about Style. Precisely, it is a term used to describe the art of mixing masculine accessories or apparel with feminine ones on a lady to create a certain/ ‘strong’ look.
For example, wearing a really big faced dark-colored wristwatch, a pencil skirt paired with a boxy jacket | a chiffon ruffled blouse with a pair of brogues | boyfriend jeans paired with a top with a bow.