welcome to my space. How are you? Hope well. In recent times, my instagram feed has been enjoying tons of Autumn photos, the followers – mostly fellow creators – as usual requested I put up a blogpost with a list.
Wearing women’s loungewear and knit pieces from my favs at FemmeLuxe .
1. Kynance Mews – SW7 4QRHere goes..
2. Regent Park – NW1 4NR
3. Horse Guards Parade – W1D 5BR
4. St Dunstan in the East – EC3R 5DD
5. Hampstead – The Hill Garden and Pergola – NW3 7E
6. Hampstead – Fitzjohn’s Avenue, near the junction with Arkwright road
7. St Ivy’s (Covent Garden, Chelsea etc) – various
8. Victoria Embankment (across from the London Eye)
9. Kensignton Palace Garden – W8 4QQ
10. White City – right outside Westfield Mall
11. Stanley Crescent – W11 2NA
That’s it folks.
I really hope you get to visit one or more of these places this year. Asides from Stanley Crescent and the first Hampstead spot, the leaves 🍁 bloom all through November.
Feel snug and comfortable in a knit piece, loungewear or jogger set while at it. I mean FemmeLuxe pieces form my whole WFH wardrobe.
Let’s catch up on instagram.