The huge economical impact of the COVID-19 outbreak is already taking it’s toll on small and large businesses, including influencers and brands worldwide.
Now is the time to support the brands who have supported you. While also spending your time wisely.
A huge number of brands are having to temporarily close their doors due to consumer lock downs, this means that many of the start-up brands may not make it through this hard time financially.
What can you do to help?
1. Wherever possible and safe to do so, CONTINUE COLLABORATING and CREATING CONTENT. Now more than ever, showcase brands on your feeds! Take this time to create truly magical content and be more creative than ever.
2. Go back to basics and treat every brand like the first brand that you ever worked with, that ever believed in you. Remember how excited you were? How much pride you took in that content? Now is your opportunity to work on that passion again.
3. Rather than cancelling subscriptions, keep them or start them! And work with brands. This will help them immensely now, and in the long term.
4. Educate and speak with your followers. Share positive content, and be the light at the end of the tunnel. It’s a frightening time for the planet, but together we will get through this.
And on a personal note…
Take this time to grow, learn and become a better version of yourself! Do all the things that you’ve been putting off, speak with loved ones, read, write, learn, listen to music, dance, cook, organise, exercise and enjoy the break.
Treat this as an opportunity for self development, stay safe and stay calm.
Some suggestions of ways to spend your free time;
– Read a book
– Learn a language
– Learn and try a new recipe
– Watch dates movies or dates shows just for the fashion.
– Watch metrogypsie channel on YouTube
– Download TikTok to be inspired to film.
– Learn some new skills on Udemy
– Catch up with old friends and grow your existing relationships.
Thanks for your time on here. Hoping this was helpful. Click here (coming soon please) to gain access to some templates you can use to reach out to brands. Let’s catch up instagram here.
Stay safe, Act responsibly by making like you’ve got it and not just preventing it, Wash your hands, Practice Social Dustancing & Gargle with salt water.
If you are in the UK call 111 if you need health advice.
Yassss! I concur with these tips!
aaaaand I’m being grateful for the little things during these challenging times like getting my laptop back from the repair shop after 3 freakn’ weeks! So now I can go on blogs etc to comment as it’s my preferred way of doing so!
Wishing you good health!
Aaaand those earrings are glam-fab! Xo
That’s so sweet Biki. Do keep that up.
Thanks, for the earrings from one of the African Fashion Weeks here in London.
Such a great post! I am trying to order from smaller indie brands right now, as I know they really need the custom more than the big brands xo
Thats so amazing. Way to go. xx