welcome to my space, I hope you are well. Thrift shopping used to be my absolute best past time while I lived alone after university. Even as the husband and I moved to our homes in a new location I made sure to scurry the area and note every reasonable thrift shop.
Environmentally conscious and sometimes really affordable??? Why Not!
Similar to my visits to TKMaxx, I found thrift shopping therapeutic. Just recalling as I type that selling thrift finds on ebay was one of my sources of income. (London’s best charity shop tour).
Bookmark this blogpost as it will be updated with new and up to date finds as I visit more. I would also make a post on the be Vintage & Secondhand Stores very soon on this blog.
Took a day off a couple weeks to explore 4 London areas with my girl, Demee.
Find below a comprehensive list of the worthy thrift stores in this area;
- Fara Charity Shop | 10 Elgin Cres, London W11 2HX
- Royal Trinity Hospice | 216 Portobello Rd, London W11 1LJ
- Oxfam Boutique | 245 Westbourne Grove, London W11 2SE
- Cancer Research | 183 Portobello Rd, London W11 2ED
- British Red Cross | 164 Portobello Rd, London W11 2EB
- Mary’s Living & Giving Shop for Save The Children | 7 Elgin Cres, London W11 2JA
- Retro Woman – Buy Sell Trade | 20 Pembridge Rd, Bayswater, London W11 3HL
Chelsea is one of London’s most wealthy neighborhoods. Steeped in fashion history, The King’s Road was the birthplace of many a brand including the iconic Mary Quant- inventor of the miniskirt.
- Oxfam | 432 King’s Rd, Chelsea, London SW10 0LJ
- Red Cross | 69-71 Old Church St, Chelsea, London SW3 5BS
- Royal Trinity Hospice | 389 King’s Rd, Chelsea, London SW10 0LR
- Cancer Research | 393 King’s Rd, Chelsea, London SW10 0LR
- Octavia Foundation | 303 King’s Rd, Chelsea, London SW3 5EP
- Oxfam Boutique | 123A King’s Rd, London SW3 4PL
- Sign of the Times | 5 Elystan St, London SW3 3NT
- Mary’s Living & Giving Shop | 206 Fulham Rd., London SW10 9PJ
- Fara | 26 Gloucester Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 4RB
- Octavia | 3 Bute St, South Kensington, London SW7 3EY
- Octavia Foundation | 58 Wilton Rd, Pimlico, London SW1V 1DE
- Retromania | 6 Upper Tachbrook St, Pimlico, London SW1V 1SH
- Fara | 13A Warwick Way, Pimlico, London SW1V 1QT
- Sue Ryder | 37 Warwick Way, Lillington and Longmoore Gardens, London SW1V 1QS
Thanks for listing the details of the location. Thrifting is something I enjoy doing especially because of the amazing prices and unique find
My pleasure hon. Can’t wait to go out again and add more to this list.