Metrogypsie is one today !!!!!! I’m supposed to publish posts on Tuesdays henceforth but seeing as its the anniversary today I changed plans. :). So yeah, obviously we would do something different this week and then next week, we should have something special as well.
I am so grateful to all of you that feature, READ and share my posts. You mean everything to me and make this more worthwhile. THANK YOU !
denoting of a style or fashion that transcends from serious to laid-back
2. style genre.. relating to versatility of a particular look clothes, music, or style
3. a work fashion brand
Okay, that was just for clarity. 🙂
Lets get right into our features..
He is totally on that metrogypsie ish with this smart and chilled out look he’s got going.
– Favourite Fashion Item?: My favourite fashion item at the moment are a pair of Zara tasselled loafers. They dress up any outfit I have on and add a dapper touch to everything.
– Your take on work fashion?: Fashion at work is inspiring. Its refreshing to see that people actually pay attention to how they look while at work and it classes up the place.
That being said, don’t over do it. Its a work place not a fashion show.
– Favourite Fashion Item?: I’ve got two of them.. Shoes and Lipstick. 🙂
– Your take on work fashion?: Fashion while at work is comfort and expressive.
– Favourite Fashion Item?: The Bowtie which is the highest accessory in men’s fashion! So its my website’s logo.
– Your take on work fashion?: Ah ok! For me, this fashion thing is an art.. It’s a way of people showing who they are, inspiring people without actually telling them. Its another way of self expression.
– Favourite Fashion Item?: The Little Black Dress. Always a standby. dressy or smart casual. Also perfect for the office or after work hours. HELLO METROGYPSIE.
– Your take on work fashion?: I cannot imagine life without style. The confidence and personality it brings out in you and in front of your clients. It sells for sure.
– Favourite Fashion Item?: For men, I always wear a nice bracelet and watch, and no, not the chain bracelets.
For ladies, earrings and the necklace and bracelet as well. Not a fan of waistbands or anklets.
– Your take on work fashion?: For me yea, fashion means it all. Its one of the many ways I can show my individual uniqueness. My dressing shows my expression to the world. At work, we dress to suite our jobs and lifestyle. A farmer wouldn’t wear a 3-piece suit to the farm right? At the end of the day, fashion is whatever makes you feel good about you, but hey, have some decency too. Lol
So yea, I agree with fashion at work so long as its appropriate.
– Favourite Fashion Item?: My favourite fashion item is my pair of Jimmy Choo pointy toed shoes, they are a super comfortable classic and are always in my car for whenever I have to switch from casual to chic in the course of my day.
– Your take on work fashion?: Fashion at work is underrated. As a screenwriter, my mates would disagree with me.
– Favourite Fashion Item?: My Buddha to Buddha bracelet (made of silver and leather).
Tyvn (out of the coveralls)
– Your take on work fashion?: Personnels on the rig have to wear the boots, coveralls and glasses for safety reasons. They wear it cos its mandatory and sometimes it doesn’t fit right.
There’s a difference between wearing your clothes and owning it or getting completely worn out by the colours, shape or size of what you wear.
Truth is we live in a very visual society where everyone is judged by their appearance.
Fashion is how you carry yourself in whatever it is you wear, poise, charisma, character.
– Favourite Fashion Item?: Pencil skirts
– Your take on work fashion?: Fashion at work is Critical to build the image required for excellence. Think gladiators in suits.
– Favourite Fashion Item?: Shoes
– Your take on work fashion?: It makes work bearable.
– Favourite Fashion Item?: Pencil heeled shoes.
– Your take on work fashion?: www.metrogypsie.org.
So there you go guys. Thanks to all my features this week, was a real pleasure putting this together.
My profound gratitude goes out again to all of you who read this blog and my feature on the debut post, Maddy.
Thanks to all who give me ideas like Onoja and Lizzie, lovely words and support from Alrhemist, Barbara, Andy, Amaka, Nelly, Oluchi, Sheisboki, Poshbug, Michelle, Ikechukwu and GorgeousBSkin (to name a few)… those of you who encourage me with your retweets, Lippielover, Purpletweetyb, Ade3uwa, Nwabiaije and loyalty; Nonye, Fola, Ujufanta and Adaora Och.
Do have a lovely week and keep on reading.
Love you, yes, you!
“Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma.” – John Fairchild.