For Christmas 2019, we decided to visit Cyprus to spend some time with my new nephew. I made a list of about 15 things to do and my sister inlaw took off the summer-only stuff and arranged about 10 activities to fit in our 4 full days. We successfully and happily completed this hence my sharing with you.
If you have a Cyprus trip planned, this is an absolutely amazing guide. Click here to watch my vlog of our time there – all 5 days plus my style. Search #mgtravelcyp on instagram for amazing pictures and dope captions to go. Have a lovely time on your travels.
• Kourioun Theatre
• Kolossi castle
• Cyprus Historic & Classic Motor Museum
• Limassol Marina – for dinner – we are at Pxydio a sea food restaurant.
• Paphos castle
• Tomba of the kings
• Shipwreck – you’d get amazing views and shots of bothe day and nighttime depending on where you are facing! It’s crazy. This photo and this photo we’re taking within the space of 10 minutes.
• Aphrodite Rock – Petra tou Romiou
Platres – millomeris waterfalls
Pera pedi dam
Omodos to walk around, check the traditional shops, see the church there and are in a Cypriot restaurant, Katois where we ordered 2 Meze and 2 Lamb. Food photos all here.
– Lunch at my Anna’s parents’
Afternoon at Larnaka with baby
– salt lake
– st Lazarus church
– a museum maybe?